Thursday, May 1, 2008

Upside down tomatos

~Upside Down Gardening~
Yep.... I'm giving it a try this year!!
Upside down tomatos, cucumbers, peppers, maybe strawberries!
So far, i've start a couple upside down tomato plants.
I will share my progress with photos, throughout the season.
My first attempt at the upside down tomato.
I started with a small plant,
and will see how it does!

I planted Marigold on top.. Have to have something pretty! lol Marigold is an excellent companion plan to the tomato, anyway.

So..... We'll se how it goes!

..More photos, later..


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, i´m carlo, your plant looks really nice. if you have more pics can you show them to me

thanks

carlo

Anonymous said...

I am very interested. How did they turn out? Can I see your pictures of them loaded with tomatoes?
bluelightninatsbcglobaldotnet.
Thank you.

GypsySunrise said...

Hi anonymous - unfortunately, it didn't do great. But.... That was really *my* fault, it was doing well, and I started neglecting the plant. =/ Will try again this year! =)

Hi Carlo, thank you for the comment/compliment. Check back anytime, I have posted more pics since, and will be posting TONS more soon! =)

GypsySunrise said...

Ooops, logged into other name. Oh well, doesn't matter. lol