Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sugar Hollow Park

Sugar Hollow Park
December 29, 2006


The car in the parking lot...
Had to leave the dogs in the car this time.. :(
Didn't bring leashes, and for some reason,
they just wouldn't listen.....
Oh well...

Yeah.. They weren't exactly happy about it, either.. *lol*


*lol*


I thought this one turned out to be kinda pretty..







It doesn't really look like Winter, does it?

So pretty...


Beautiful day..

Nathan and I


I'll get more pics next time i'm out that way...
It's a huge park, this is just part of it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 230 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?