Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 2009 Garden

My Garden in May

This Hosta was small last year!
It's a piece of one of the Hostas in the front garden..
These things spread like crazy!
Speaking of spreading... That strawberry plant sent out
runners over the past year, I have at least 5-6 new plants from it.

Blueberries - already setting fruit..
This is it's first year. =)

This strawberry plant is huge this year! lol



Dianthus... It came back from last year..



Sylvester... lol Smiling for the camera??? rofl

One of my Clematis vines - front garden.




Columbine - Planted it last year, it's huge this year!
The plant itself - not the flowers.
The flowers are actually kinda tiny.

Not sure what kind of Iris?
It's the only one that bloomed!
The only one out of at least 10.
I've had them a couple years now... =/



Clematis - again. =)

I was surprised to see a Daffodil blooming..
I just planted them this year,
didn't expect a bloom until next Spring.
rofl He was soooooo freaked out! A low flying plane was overhead.. lol


The gift basket I made for my Mom - Mother's Day.
Also gave her a Gene Boener rose bush..
Beautiful roses.. =)
Columbine

Front garden.. Replaced the Azaleas with Miniature roses.
(between the Hostas)
The Clematis vines are doing really well this year,
since I staked them. They're climbing the bamboo stakes really well.

Tyger - my baby. =)

I didn't know Pinecones form on the trunk of the Pinetrees?
Hmmm...

No comments: