Sunday, January 4, 2009

OLD Family Photos...

-A few old family photos-

Me 1980-81


1982-83
Me (age 3-ish) and my uncle Rick


1980


1983-84
Age 3 or 4?
Always loved talking on the phone. lol

March 1980
Just a couple days old


Age 2 1/2
Don't ask, I have no idea! lol


Age 4 1/2
I soooo remember this!
They decided to give me one Christmas gift a day or so early..
So.. They wrapped it, and put it on the front porch..
Pretended they heard Santa's sleigh bells, and that he left me a gift.
I was SO excited!! lol
I remember this toy clearly.
A little fluffy white Poodle.
It barked, walked, and did flips...
I can remember this all so clear...... lol


3rd Birthday
March 7, 1983


1980-81


Me and Neil (my brother)
Neil was 15 here



My Dad and I
I think i was biting his finger? lol
I have NO idea!
RIP Gary Lee Pelton, Sr.
5/5/43-2/1/96
Miss you everyday, and love ya lots!

Not such an old photo, but adding it anyway
1998
Gary (Jr) (oldest brother)

Neil
1991


My Moma nd I - she was mad about something. lol


1980-81
My Great-Grandmother holding me
Ruby Honaker
My Mom's Mom's Mom.
=)
RIP

Grandma Pelton
Ruth (Collister) Pelton
My Dad's Mom
She passed away before I was born. =(
RIP

Grandma Gillespie
Ruth (Honaker) Gillespie
My Mom's Mom
I feel blessed that I was able to meet and know her.
But.....I do wish I had more time with her,
and wish i could have really gotten to know her better.
She lived here in Richlands, Virginia
And.. I lived 2000 miles away in Casper Wyoming most of my life. =/
She passed away 11/11/94
RIP

My Dad and I with the Easter Bunny
My Dad always made Easter special for me.


My Mom and Dad
Sometime in the '70's



Me with my Dad on Father's Day
Will add more old family photos and childhood photos soon! =)



No comments: